Getting Your Card

You must have a qualifying condition.

The process is on-line.

You may elect to grow up to 10 plants at a time.

You may elect to designate a caregiver, which for the purposes of a 329 card is

     someone who can go to a dispensary for you to              purchase product if you are unable

     someone who will be growing for you

The State of Hawaii charges $38.50, payable by debit or credit card only.

Our fees are

$125 for a Physician Initiated Application

$100 for a Patient Initiated  Application or a Renewal

The fee can be paid in cash or by credit or debit card. NO checks.


After you meet with the doctor and are approved, you will get an e-mail from the DOH (Department of Health) that has a link that will allow you to download and/or print up your card.

You will have to renew your card in 1 year but at that time may elect to renew for 2 years (see Renewing Your Card).

Go On-Line
  1. Create an account with if you have not already for other reasons (e.g. camping permit, pay taxes).

  2. Go to to register 

  3. Start a "Patient-Initiated" application

  4. Request Dr. Till Hansen as your physician

  5. Upload documents requested for approval

  6. Acceptable IDs are drivers license, state ID or US passport.

  7. Note that the name on your ID must match exactly the name on your application.

  8. Pay the fee to the State of Hawaii of $38.50 with a debit or credit card.

  9. Submit your application for review.

  10. Call us for an appointment with Dr. Hansen.

Not Into Computers?
  1. If you are not computer savy, call us and schedule an appointment to help you with your application.

  2. At the time of the scheduled appointment, bring a valid form of ID.

  3. If you will be designating a caregiver, please have the caregiver come to the appointment with a valid form of ID.